PacTec Helsinki is the most significant event for the packaging industry in 2018. It has already become a tradition with 2018 being the 15th time the event is organised. Visitors to PacTec Helsinki are decision makers, users, designers and officials involved in planning, production, purchasing, use, recycling and sales in the materials handling and packaging industries.
PacTec Helsinki will bring together the entire value chain of the packaging industry, from design to use and from printing and packaging machines to marketing and raw materials.
The following topics, among others, will be discussed during the three interesting days:
- Megatrends affecting the packaging industry
- The importance of packaging as part of product marketing and packaging as a marketing channel
- Eco-friendliness and sustainable development of packaging materials
- New technological solutions, smart packaging and Internet of Packaging
- Future of the packaging industry: also includes student and start-up perspectives
Pack Print Forum, a seminar to be held on the second day of the fair, will centre around topical questions in the packaging industry.
In addition to the simultaneous PulPaper, PacTec and Wood events, the programme will also include the new Business Forum seminar aimed at corporate management. Its themes will include, for example:
- change management
- changes in consumer behaviour
Plan your visit
On this page, you will find all the companies, programmes and products on offer at the fair. Use the heart symbol to mark the bites you don’t want to miss; they will be collected on the ‘Favourites’ interleaf.
You can also pick your favourites using the Messukeskus mobile application, which includes all the events at the Messukeskus and their programmes! The application is available for iOS and Android devices.
The program is mainly in Finnish.